Friday, November 9, 2007

The Gospel According to Drained Blood/No Avian Flu


Got the follow-up call from Dr. Martin today.

He ran down the blood work...liver good, kidneys good, iron good, cell count good.

"You're totally normal."

"Hells yeah, Dr. Martin! I knew I was normal!"

He chuckles. "Well, on paper you are."

I asked about the cholesterol. My LDLs are 89... I looked up the optimal level for the bad cholesterol and 100 is king.

Dr says your diet is perfect, don't change a thing.

Good thing they don't check for caffeine levels. Then I would have gotten a lecture.

So that's the saga of the ordeal of the escapade through the dealings of drawing my blood.

2 comments:

fifi said...

Yea! Sounds like you're healthy enough to eat for Sunday dinner.

So, no mrsa either? Yeah, I guess you are gonna be a delicious feast.

HollyMay said...

Why would you want to consider me food? Ever? I'm bitter and sometimes sour and full of hot air.