Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Photo Essay: Yard Bird Rides with Hair Ball


Traveling with the MTA has become second nature. I can read from my front door, down the stairs (look out for that Magnum and ghetto hooch http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malt_liquor), on the train, wait on the platform, switch trains, up the stairs, down Broadway weaving tourists, up the elevator (mind the obligatory chat with co-worker). 

Ah, the MTA. Mostly on time. When they feel like it. And it's not on a weekend day.

 

Once in a while there's just no way you can seemingly stare at your iPhone or recent National Book Award. www.nationalbook.org/

When New York City shows it's 45 year old bikini line sans waxing. Wow. Now that's a conversation stopper. "I'm sorry dear but your crisis is on hold until I investigate this phenom."

So enjoy this ride with the hair ball. 

I wondered this: when is an object large enough to have it's own gravity? 

3.5" x 2.75"









1 comment:

fifi said...

That is phenomenal. I only wish I could see it close-up, in all its hairy glory. I also wonder how many donors it had.