Thursday, February 12, 2009

One Show Win


Worked with Denison Kusano on this back at the Circus right before we graduated. I blame this campaign for making me move to New York. I hadn't wanted to move here before that weekend, but by dancing with a pencil at the after parties, I was wooed by agencies in the city. 

Very glad it happened, even though I almost threw up on stage.

The brief was a bit weird in 2004. Sell advertising. Advertising people are less trusted than used car salesmen. I guess it depends on who you ask. But here was our solution. 

To see them up close click the title to this blog above.


Headline: Advertising. Creating a state of mind from a shoe.

Headline: Advertising. Creating a legacy from a soda.

Headline: Advertising. Creating an Apple from a computer.

No comments: